Thursday 30 November 2017

Precious McKenzie

Walt: edit my Precious McKenzie work independently to identify errors and get my Book Creator ready for publishing.



Click this link to see my Precious McKenzie book

Reflection:
I was able to re-read my sentences to make sure no words were out and my sentences made sense. I was also able to look carefully at my I wonder question sentences to find any words that has the red line under the word so I can correct my mistake. 

Next time I will use this Walt not for my Precious McKenzie but for other things e.g- emails, and writing.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Well done taking time to edit your writing before you publish your Precious McKenzie book creator. You could use your editing skills when you are writing reflections on your blog too. Keep up the fantastic writing.